With the busy routine we are all facing daily,
I realized most people who lacks of time to exercise,
they would choose either to cut down unnecessary excess from their food
start taking Multivitamins & Multiminerals
to enhance their body's condition.
I decided to read further to what extend it could help.
I came across one very good articles from
Wyelt Consumer Healthcare
that talks about how these supplements help us in our daily live.
I've summarized into 15 point below:-
1. Get radiant and glowing skin with selenium, silia, zinc, copper, omega - 3 fatty acids, and vitamins A,B,C,E and K.
2. Get beautiful eyes and great vision with vitamins A,C,E and lutein.
3. If you feel run - down, the B vitamins will help perk up your energy level.
4. Vitamin C and selenium are potent antioxidants to bolster your defense system.
5. Taking 3,000 mg of vitamin C before a stressful task helps blood pressure and cortisol levels return to normal more quickly.
6. Calcium could reduce muscle spasms, eases anxiety and improves mood swings linked to pre-menstrual syndrome.
7. For strong and healthy bones, look to calcium and vitamin D as well as other bone-fortifying minerals such as manganese, copper, magnesium and zinc.
8. Weakness, dizziness, grumpiness, headaches, paleness, shortness of breath and trouble
concentrating are signs and symptoms of anemia. Make sure your multivitamins or multiminerals contain iron to help red blood cell formation.
9. Magnesium and vitamin D help maintain good muscle and nerve function.
10. When we are constantly under pressure, the body may be depleted of magnesium, which can trigger headache and fatigue.
11. Zinc is an essential mineral for immunity and growth.
12. People on restricted diets and the elderly are at risk of zinc deficiency. They may suffer hair loss, loss of appetite, diarrhea, eye and skin lesions, impotence, etc.
13. For optimal nutrient absorption, take oil-based supplements after a meal, and water based ones before a meal. Follow strictly the manufacturer's instructions on the label.
14. Always close bottles tightly to prevent oxidation, and store them away from direct sunlight and heat.
15. Remember, health supplements are not meant to replace meals. Take them along with a healthy and nutritious diet.
Just want to mention that this article, is not intended as a substitute for professional care. Only your doctor can diagnose and treat a medical problem.
And with that, it pretty much sums up everything. Thank you for your time reading!! :D